9.21.2011

Walk the Line



"What matters is to live in the present, live now for every moment is now. It is your thoughts and acts of the moment that create your future. The outline of your future path already exists, for you created its pattern by your past." - Sai Baba.
This video is supposed to represent the decisions we make in life and how every little choice we pick up along the way becomes a part of our final path no matter how small the decision. We create how and where our future will go with every decision we make so it is good to choose them wisely but always no matter what keep moving forward even when it seems like everything around you is backwards and confusing. As long as you keep striving for what you desire for yourself, you shall achieve. I chose the quote by Sai Baba because I felt it best fit for what I was trying to convey and also because following the teachings of Satya Sai Baba has been one of my personal life decisions and has aided me in finding my own path. This was a very personal piece for me and I'm glad I got to share it with all of you.
Done with the help of Noble Light Productions. www.noblelight.tv
Song: Vitamin String Quartet tribute to the Beatles-All You Need is Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment